These terms and conditions apply to all transactions made through the vitaminsandmineralsuk.co.uk website. Please read through them carefully before placing your order and then print a copy for future reference.
1. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. We offer free postage to UK addresses for all orders of £15.00 and above. UK orders below this value are subject to a small postage and packaging fee of £2.00.
3. International delivery are subject to an additional surcharge. Please refer to the section "Delivery and Guarantee" for all sucharge costs.
4. All deliveries are Secoind Class Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, and delivery is normally within 2-5 days and we make every effort to deliver goods within this time. However, delays are occasionally inevitable so please allow up to 15 days. Delays are usually outside our control e.g. manufacturer cannot supply etc. but we will do our very best.
5. Orders placed before 3pm will be dispatched the same day, if the item is in stock. Items out of stock usually take 1-3 working days to come in stock.
6. We are able to deliver products from our website worldwide, subject to our postage costs and any applicable local government laws and statutes.
Pricing and Payment:
7. Prices of products are subject to change without notice. The price payable by you is the price of the product as advertised on our website at the time of you placing your order.
8. All of our online transactions are fully secured through Sage Pay, via our online credit card transaction partner, Enterprise eCommerce Ltd. Your payment details are not stored on our system and we keep no record of your credit card details. Enterprise eCommerce will appear on your credit card or bank statement when paying via card.
9. Your credit card payment is authorised at the point you purchase an order from us.
10. We carry a large stock and the majority of products are instantly available in our store. However all products are subject to availability, while stocks last. We reserve the right to withdraw any product(s) from sale without incurring any liability.
11. Should any product(s) you order be out of stock or unavailable, we will inform you by email suggesting an alternative product or allowing you to cancel your order should you wish. If we do not hear otherwise, we will send out your product(s) when back in stock.
12. Visitors can elect to receive free email notification of future discounts, promotions by subscribing through our website. This can be done either through our subscription form or when registering for a free account.
13. All marketing email correspondence will contain a link to allow you to unsubscribe from future mailings.
14. Any information you enter into our website will only ever be used by us and our secure payment company for the purpose of fulfilling your order. Or to send you relevant marketing information should you subscribe to it. Please rest assured that we will never sell your information to any third party.
15. We may send you promotional material by email in the future. If you do not wish to receive any further promotions please write to us at vitaminsandmineralsuk.co.uk, c/o Maximum Health Store, 4 Mill Street, Stafford, ST16 2AJ.
16. All free samples are subject to availability.
Accuracy of Website:
17. We have made every endeavour to ensure the accuracy of all information contained on this website. We accept no liability for any inaccuracies.
18. Information provided on this website should not be construed as medical advice. We advise customers to consult a qualified medical practitioner for any medical advice.
We operate as an ethical, customer focused business and make every effort to ensure a positive experience in every dealing with our customers. We know that you have a choice, and appreciate that you choose us.
Thank you for your business.